My cover

My cover
Nell and her oranges

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nell Gwynn's London on You Tube

When I was in London most recently, in April, my good friend Alice Northgreaves helped me beyond all that could be asked of anyone by tramping around London with me to tape little video snippets at various sites associated with Nell's life and/or scenes from The Darling Strumpet.   I hadn't done anything with them yet, but since I managed to post my first You Tube video the other day - the HNS reading -  I have finally put up 6 or 8 little pieces.  Here's the link to one of them - Covent Garden and the church of St. Paul's Covent Garden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTY_zIIlN74

1 comment:

mrkdvsn said...

I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job.eigen bedrijf starten opleiding